How Much Does It Cost?
WHAT IS YOUR INTEREST RATE?
Our fees are competitive and determined by the cash flow facility you use.
The important first step is to understand which facility best suits your needs and gives you the most financial gain.
Once you have that information you’ll know what your costs will be.
However, the important thing is that there be a clear benefit to your business from partnering with us.
So, two things go hand in hand – benefit and cost.
For example, let’s say you own a delivery business and need a new vehicle. You can buy a sedan with a large boot for $25,000 or you can buy a van for $27,000.
It’s an easy choice to make.
You’ll spend the extra money and buy the van because it’s fit for purpose and, although your lease repayments will be higher, you’ll get a better return because you’ll be carrying more packages.
The same applies to cash flow and working capital products.
There is no off-the-rack solution.
Choosing a facility simply because it is half a percent cheaper than another could end up costing you more than you gain if it doesn’t suit your business.
Here are some benefits we offer our clients
- Quick access to funds to stimulate growth and increase revenue
- A stable and optimized cash flow
- A tailored facility which grows with your sales
- Funds always available to pay unexpected bills
- Working capital to meet obligations to staff and suppliers
- Cash to buy equipment and inventory so you can meet urgent orders
- The ability to avoid offering self-defeating discounts to get debtors to pay
- Never having to sell assets or equity in your business to raise funds
- The ability to reduce bank debt.
Here are some features which make it easy to deal with us.
- A competitive and transparent fee structure.
- Access to unsecured funds where available
- The comfort of credit insurance
- Off balance sheet finance that does not interfere with existing borrowing arrangements
- Straightforward and uncomplicated online access to funds
- A willingness on our part to listen to your needs and create tailored solutions for your business.
- Direct access to your account manager and decision maker
- Authority in the relationship so you can turn us on or off depending on your needs.
- Freedom to move on when you decide
Why It’s Misleading To Annualize The Discount Rate
Let’s say you sold us a $25,000 invoice and the debtor paid 30 days later.
The discount on the invoice could be between 3% and 3.97%.
Now, it’s not uncommon for someone to take that latter figure and multiply it by twelve to proclaim that our interest rate is a very expensive 48% p.a..
It looks plausible, but the reality is different.
An interest rate of 48% p.a. could only apply if we had lent you the money for 12 months at 3.97% a month.
We didn’t do that. We bought your sales invoice – that was payable in 30 days – at a discount which represents our markup.
If your markup is 20%, it might be argued by some that you are making 240% a year. Wisely, most people don’t think like that.
The real point is whether the outcome represents value for money.
If having access to our funds enables you to grow your business and increase revenue to a level greater than the cost of the funds then the transaction is worthwhile.
We are always happy to help you optimize your cash flow to achieve this outcome.
1300 430 076
P.O. Box 1230
40 Park Rd
Milton, QLD, 4064